Healthy Banana Pancake
2 minutes recipe for Healthy Banana Pancake ( No Sugar) -for 2 servings.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup quick-cook oats (70 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mash banana in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon
- Heat a pan to medium and add in a scoop of the pancake batter. Smooth out to form an even layer. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the batter. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes
- Garnish your pancakes with your favorite toppings! We used banana slices. You can add nuts as well.